Coronavirus Information – Temporary Closure
We are super excited at the prospect of re-opening the park from early July and have been busy reading guidelines and safety advice on how to implement a system to enable all our guests, staff and local residents to feel safe once we open.
According to current advice we are confident we can accommodate guests who are fully self sufficient as regards to toilet and washing facilities in their own units. We do not envisage being able to open the shared toilet blocks for the remainder of the season. Also for the foreseeable future the shared play areas and play barn will be unable to open. The bar may or may not be open subject to government announcements, at this stage we can't commit to having the bar as a facility. The shop will be opening under the guidance of non-essential retail, while we are confident we can offer the reception check-in and other services remotely online and outdoors with social distancing. We understand that some phone networks are limited so for 2020 guests will be able to login to our guest wifi without charge. We want to be able to be flexible for our guests and therefore have changed the balance of payment for your holiday due date to be one week before arrival (rather than the 4 weeks it had been). It is our intention to allocate arrival time windows so we don't get a bottle neck of people at once checking-in
We totally understand if you would rather postpone your holiday with us due to these restrictions and we will gladly move your booking to the 2021 season at prices frozen to 2020 rates. If you would like to do this then in the first instance please email email@example.com.
Please see attached our covid19 re-opening T&C which we will be asking all guests to agree to and to ensure health & safety onsite these may need updating as guidance is released so will issue guests with a current version one week prior to arrival.
COVID19 T&C (updated 29/05/2020)
We look forward to re-opening East Fleet but in line with current regulations and for the safety and well being of our customers and staff the following closures and procedures will be in place. As this is a dynamic situation these additional T&Cs may need updating. A current updated version will be sent to you one week before arrival. Please take some time to read through these as you will be asked to agree to these conditions on payment of your balance one week before arrival. If you have any concerns, queries or wish to postpone your booking then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All guests must follow the NHS COVID19 handwashing and social distance directions at all times. You will be responsible for all guests in your party including children.
- The reception and shop will have limited opening times of 9am-5pm daily.
- Check in will be contactless. We will be contacting all guests (via email in the first instance) one week before arrival to arrange full payment if not already paid and to provide the instructions on arrival. You will be allocated a time window to arrive on park so please plan your journey accordingly.
- The toilet blocks including family showers, baby bath & inside washing up rooms will be closed. There will be no exceptions to this. You will need to have your own on-board toilet and washing facilities. Chemical toilet empty & grey waste points will be open as usual with additional cleaning and sanitisers. Under no circumstances should toilet or grey waste be deposited anywhere other than these places (ie no peeing in the hedge or washing under the outside taps). Anyone not adhering to the above will be asked to leave.
- The Play Barn and Play area will be closed.
- As of this update we are unsure if the bar and festival food will be open for take-away or social distance. We will update as soon as we know.
- Only those persons named on your booking will be able to access the park, sorry but for the time being you will not be able to have guests on your pitch either during the day or overnight.
- The shop will be open but there will be social distancing measures in place and limited numbers allowed in at once and one person per family at a time. We are encouraging guests to bring their essential supplies with them if possible.
- We take bookings in good faith that we are able to offer your holiday requested, we do however reserve the right to make changes to the T&C or cancel the booking subject to government guidance, advice or regulation. We are more than happy to postpone your booking to a later time if you choose to.
- We always endeavour to keep you on your preferred pitch however this season we will not be able to make this promise. Pitch changes on the day or additional requests will not be possible.
- Parties of two or three that have booked together must pitch with our normal spacing and it is the parties responsibilities to ensure social distancing requirements are kept.
- You must not travel to us if you or anyone in your party or household have symptoms or Covid 19 or have been told to isolate by NHS track & trace.
- If during your stay you start to have symptoms, then please call 111 and follow their instructions. You will not be able to self-isolate here and must go home. We ask that anyone who believes they may have Covid 19 whilst on site or shortly after their departure to email our designated address which is email@example.com
- If you have questions or need to speak with a member of staff during your stay then please use the Reception “Whatsapp” service. A card with the number on will be given to you on your arrival.