WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU TO EAST FLEET FARM
SOME DETAILS ABOUT US
We are East Fleet Farm Enterprises Ltd, East Fleet Farm, Chickerell, Weymouth DT3 4DW 01305 785768
Company Number: 7119139 VAT Number: 986 4671 60
Directors: Mr CSJ Whitfield and Mr RC Stamper & Mrs AM Stamper
Once you have made your booking and paid an initial payment of £50 per week or part week booked, the price of the holiday will not be subject to any change unless extra people or facilities (as agreed in advance of arrival with East Fleet Farm Touring Park) not advised at time of booking are required.
If you are not happy with any aspect of your booking, cancellations can be made within 7 days of your booking being made for a full refund of your initial payment**. After this time the initial payment becomes non-refundable for whatever reason, however if you give us reasonable notice of cancellation, we may hold your initial payment for use against a future stay with us within the same season as the original booking.
** If your holiday is due to commence within 7 days of your booking being made then your initial payment is non-refundable at any stage.
AFTER-SALES, OUR COMPLAINTS POLICY & GUARANTEE
We hope you have a great holiday with us, If you are not happy about the service you receive from us, please tell the Duty Manager and we will try to resolve your concern. Feedback (both good and bad) would be most welcome. Please either talk to us in reception or you can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Here you can find links to our policy documents and helpful tools relating to your personal information. As a company we are committed to the ethical and transparent use of data and giving our customers as much control as we can about how and when their data is being used.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We only accept up to 3 families or pitches together. Any attempt to book more than this will result in those extra bookings being cancelled. Please do not ask to be put next to or near to an existing group as this will not be permitted.
We will normally only accept bookings for one family in each unit. This is because whilst your tent or caravan may sleep 8 - 10 people or more, we have found from past experience that it can cause problems if the weather turns bad and you are all cooped up in a confined space.
Sorry but neither commercial vehicles nor generators are permitted. This includes vans etc which are only used privately. If you are unsure please call our reception first.
Standard size pitches will accommodate units up to 6m x 8m - Please check the size of your unit to make sure that it will fit - we do have giant size pitches available at a surcharge during the peak season.
Please inform us on booking if you are intending to bring a large motorhome (8 metre +) or 5th Wheeler caravan, as we only have limited availability for suitable pitches.
Your booking is reserved for the number of people advised - please call to request any changes to your party before arrival. Admission to additional guests on arrival will be refused.
We accept only families and couples who are genuine holiday makers. Non family groups must telephone before booking.
Pitches are available from 11.30am on arrival day (Security barriers are in place) - please don't arrive earlier as we have very limited waiting space outside reception, the latest time for arrival is 9.30pm. Do not disclose the barrier code to anyone.
The management reserve the right to refuse admission without justification.
We can not guarantee any specific pitch numbers will be available. However we will endeavour to allocate you in your preferred area if possible.
We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions if nescessary.
Your booking is only valid once approved in person by our reception staff. This will be within 24 hours of you making the booking. During this time we reserve the right to cancel the booking and refund any monies paid.
Your families safety is our concern - but your responsibility.
Electric Hook-up is for the sensible use of proprietary caravan electric equipment, please do not use awning heaters. One socket per pitch, no splitters please.
BBQ's are permitted in proper containers and off the ground (blocks are available to borrow at reception), but no wood or open fires for safety reasons please.
Dogs to be kept on a short lead at all times, exercised off the park and poops scooped. DOGS ARE NOT TO BE LEFT UNATTENDED AT ANY TIME - including in cars or your caravan tent or motorhome.
Children and teenagers must be under the supervision of their parents or guardians at all times - play area closes at dusk. We don't have facilities specifically for teenagers and they must be back with parents or guardians by 10.30pm. Please ride bikes, play ball games & fly kites away toilet block and camping/caravan areas - you may use a separate field, please ask at reception. The park is not suitable for scooters, roller skates, skateboards, hover boards etc or motorised toys and water pistols are not allowed.
Flying of Drones or Chinese lanterns are prohibited on or near the park. Including all surrounding fields.
The Fleet Lagoon is a tidal estuary and is not suitable for bathing or water sports, but great for walking along and wildlife. The nearest sandy beach is at Weymouth 3 miles away.
Pitches to be vacated by 10.30am on departure day - if you would like a late stay please check with reception if it will be possible.
For the enjoyment of everyone please act with consideration to others. TVs and Radios should be used considerately at all times. Quiet time between 11pm and 8am.
All vehicles to be driven at walking pace on the park please, and less than 20mph on the lane, by qualified drivers only.
Pup tent = small 1 or 2 man tent for children only.
6 Metres (20ft) must be allowed between units at all times.
Small gazebos under 3m x 3m (10ft) are permitted at an additional charge by pre-arrangement only. Sorry but larger event shelters will not be accommodated.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN PLACE FOR REOPENING AFTER COVID 19 CLOSURE. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AS YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO RECONFIRM ACCEPTANCE BEFORE ARRIVAL.
We are super excited at the prospect of re-opening the park from early July and have been busy reading guidelines and safety advice on how to implement a system to enable all our guests, staff and local residents to feel safe once we open.
According to current advice we are confident we can accommodate guests who are fully self sufficient as regards to toilet and washing facilities in their own units. We do not envisage being able to open the shared toilet blocks for the remainder of the season. Also for the foreseeable future the shared play areas and play barn will be unable to open. The bar may or may not be open subject to government announcements, at this stage we can't commit to having the bar as a facility. The shop will be opening under the guidance of non-essential retail, while we are confident we can offer the reception check-in and other services remotely online and outdoors with social distancing. We understand that some phone networks are limited so for 2020 guests will be able to login to our guest wifi without charge. We want to be able to be flexible for our guests and therefore have changed the balance of payment for your holiday due date to be one week before arrival (rather than the 4 weeks it had been). It is our intention to allocate arrival time windows so we don't get a bottle neck of people at once checking-in
We totally understand if you would rather postpone your holiday with us due to these restrictions and we will gladly move your booking to the 2021 season at prices frozen to 2020 rates. If you would like to do this then in the first instance please email email@example.com.
Please see attached our covid19 re-opening T&C which we will be asking all guests to agree to and to ensure health & safety onsite these may need updating as guidance is released so will issue guests with a current version one week prior to arrival.
COVID19 T&C (updated 29/05/2020)
We look forward to re-opening East Fleet but in line with current regulations and for the safety and well being of our customers and staff the following closures and procedures will be in place. As this is a dynamic situation these additional T&Cs may need updating. A current updated version will be sent to you one week before arrival. Please take some time to read through these as you will be asked to agree to these conditions on payment of your balance one week before arrival. If you have any concerns, queries or wish to postpone your booking then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All guests must follow the NHS COVID19 handwashing and social distance directions at all times. You will be responsible for all guests in your party including children.
- The reception and shop will have limited opening times of 9am-5pm daily.
- Check in will be contactless. We will be contacting all guests (via email in the first instance) one week before arrival to arrange full payment if not already paid and to provide the instructions on arrival. You will be allocated a time window to arrive on park so please plan your journey accordingly.
- The toilet blocks including family showers, baby bath & inside washing up rooms will be closed. There will be no exceptions to this. You will need to have your own on-board toilet and washing facilities. Chemical toilet empty & grey waste points will be open as usual with additional cleaning and sanitisers. Under no circumstances should toilet or grey waste be deposited anywhere other than these places (ie no peeing in the hedge or washing under the outside taps). Anyone not adhering to the above will be asked to leave.
- The Play Barn and Play area will be closed.
- As of this update we are unsure if the bar and festival food will be open for take-away or social distance. We will update as soon as we know.
- Only those persons named on your booking will be able to access the park, sorry but for the time being you will not be able to have guests on your pitch either during the day or overnight.
- The shop will be open but there will be social distancing measures in place and limited numbers allowed in at once and one person per family at a time. We are encouraging guests to bring their essential supplies with them if possible.
- We take bookings in good faith that we are able to offer your holiday requested, we do however reserve the right to make changes to the T&C or cancel the booking subject to government guidance, advice or regulation. We are more than happy to postpone your booking to a later time if you choose to.
- We always endeavour to keep you on your preferred pitch however this season we will not be able to make this promise. Pitch changes on the day or additional requests will not be possible.
- Parties of two or three that have booked together must pitch with our normal spacing and it is the parties responsibilities to ensure social distancing requirements are kept.
- You must not travel to us if you or anyone in your party or household have symptoms or Covid 19 or have been told to isolate by NHS track & trace.
- If during your stay you start to have symptoms, then please call 111 and follow their instructions. You will not be able to self-isolate here and must go home. We ask that anyone who believes they may have Covid 19 whilst on site or shortly after their departure to email our designated address which is email@example.com
- If you have questions or need to speak with a member of staff during your stay then please use the Reception “Whatsapp” service. A card with the number on will be given to you on your arrival